08/18/2021 Filed in: ThatView
Completed another round of updates for ThatView. This version is v1.5. Below is a list of changes/features.
- Updated UI elements.
- Enabled light mode. ThatView now matches Windows dark/light mode setting.
- Fixed issue when pasting or creating New Folder/Text/Image, the auto-refresh wasn’t pausing.
- Added in the NavItems to the Group navItem right-click list.
- Changed NavView so clicking Group expands/collapses navItem.
- Moved “Open GroupView” to NavItem right-click option.
- Fixed NavItems not selecting when changing Tabs.
- Added welcome screen when first using app.
- Added double-click folder to build-in-self. Note - there are purposely no back/forward controls.
- Increased Dim value for media previews.
- Corrected RowView & ColumnIconView internal drag/drop Collection operation.
- Added image zoom reset when clicking another image.
- Fixed folder item count not updating when navigating to new directory.
- Added new View - Gallery View.
- Fixed performance issue due to new auto-refresh system.
- Added Audio Previews for mp3, wav, aac, and m4a. Note - “Mute Previews” will affect Audio Preview.
- Added Keyboard navigation using Enter key. Tab, Space, and arrow keys also utilized.
- Cleaned up Recent List date/time. Was showing offset.
- Added Recent Folder toggle to Recent list.