ThatDesk File Manager for Windows Update v1.2
11/06/2021 Filed in: ThatDesk
Working on ThatDesk file manager update with new features and bug fixes.
- Updated UI elements.
- Added in Indexing option to speed up loading.
- Optimized data loading.
- Fixed tapping List’s Header icon/text to collapse content. The hit area was inconsistent.
- Fixed issue when clicking Refresh when List is collapsed, it was regrowing list height.
- Changed Desk Title to be more prominent.
- Added keyboard Enter key to acknowledge pop-ups.
- Fixed inconsistent Dimming of backdrop image.
- Added auto highlight text for prompts, like Rename & Create Desk.
- Replaced Sort Lists with Reorder. This gives ability to manually sort.
- Changed Recent List to be sorted by Date Accessed.