How To Play Slideshow with Music
Slideshow Music Player for Windows
Play music and view an image slideshow at the same time using Slideshow Music Player. Choose a music directory (optionally include sub-directory content) and click play to start playing music. Choose an image directory (optionally include sub-directory content) and click play to start playing an image slideshow. Adjust image delay to show an image for x amount of seconds. Double-click image preview to view a larger image slideshow, taking up the extent of the app window.
Instructions for App Operation:
- Click bottom left music directory icon.
- Choose whether to include sub-directory content or not. Helpful when music is nested in folder sub-directories.
- Verify music is listed in listview.
- Click music controls play button.
- Click image directory icon, right-side of view, left-most icon.
- Choose whether to include sub-directory content or not. Helpful when images are nested in folder sub-directories.
- Verify images are listed in listview. For sufficient slideshow, it is recommended to have a higher image count, like 50 images. Fewer images like 1-2, defeats the purpose of the slideshow.
- Click image controls play button.
- Slideshow starts with small preview in image controls section. Double-click image to view larger window size image slideshow. Double-click large window view to collapse to smaller preview.
- Adjust image delay to desired value, 1 to 60 seconds. Recommend 5-10 seconds delay.