How To Switch Windows with Keyboard
App Window Switcher for Windows
Instructions for App Operation:
- Startup app.
- Processes are loaded.
- Click Refresh button to update list of processes at anytime.
- Double-click a process from list to enable keys for window switching. Process text will turn green and key commands will show.
- Use ComboBoxes to select keys. There are 2-modifier options and 1 key command for letters, numbers, and function keys.
- Choose appropriate keys - keep in mind, shortcut keys may conflict with other system shortcuts and/or other apps.
- Experiment until you find a suitable combination. Control+Shift+Numbers seems to be pretty open.
- Check "Float Window" to make an app window "top-most" or "floating" - meaning the window will appear at a higher layer level than others. Float window persists even if the Process is double-clicked to disable the shortcut keys. If you no longer want floating, it is recommended to uncheck prior to double-clicking Process.