Like Scratch Paper
Temp Notes for macOS - Help
How To Use Temp Notes to Create Temporary Notes on macOS
Instructions for App Operation:
- Launch app.
- To create a Text Element, double-click anywhere in blank Canvas space. Or right-click Canvas and choose Insert>Text.
- To import an Image Element, while holding SHIFT key, double-click anywhere in blank Canvas space. Or right-click Canvas and choose Insert>Image.
- Double-click Text Element to edit text.
- Double-click Image Element to see an Image Viewer. Use mouse-scroll to zoom in/out.
- Slider for Date Target range. Drag slider to switch between today and previous 30-days.
- Date picker (bottom right corner) chooses Date Target and will update the slider as well.
- Elements show up under the Toolbar List View. Click Toolbar button to see List View.
- Paste button under Toolbar pastes in operating system clipboard contents (if text or image type).
- Right-click Element options - 'Set Static' makes the Element appear on all Date Target ranges. 'Center Element' centers the Element from the perspective of the user's Canvas position, so if the Canvas is moved, the Center Element will make the Element still appear in the center of the UI.
- Canvas right-click options - 'Reset Canvas' will center the Canvas back to default position.