Static Copy for macOS
Instructions for App Operation:
- Launch app.
- Click the + button in upper right corner.
- In the newly created text field, enter in whatever text is desired.
- Click the checkmark button to "copy" the text to the clipboard. Icon momentarily reacts.
- Click the mask button to change the text to secure characters.
- Click the trash button to delete any text entries.
- Click the Static Copy menu bar up by the macOS system date/time. Click a text entry to copy the text to the clipboard.
- Click the Reorder button in the Static Copy app's window, up by the + icon. Click & drag text entries to change their order.