Create Weekly Checklists
Simple Week Checklist for macOS - Help
Some tasks should be tracked simply. Use Simple Week Checklist to track weekly task status. At the start of a new week, clear checklists and start again. Simple Week Checklist makes simple work of everyday checklists, from work, to family to chores - track your simple tasks using Simple Week Checklist.
How To Create Weekly Checklists using Simple Week Checklist for macOS
- Click the button at the top of the navigation to expand/collapse navigation view.
- Click a day of the week to load checklists for that day.
- In the main view's toolbar, click the + button to add checklist items.
- For a checklist item, tap to the right of the circular checmark, this is a textbox field. Enter in a task description.
- Click the circular checkmark icon to mark an item as complete. Click it again to mark not complete.
- In the toolbar, click the Delete all Checklist Items button to remove all checklist items.
- Click the Share icon button in the toolbar to export the selected day's checklist items as a .txt file.