Compare 2 Folder for macOS
Instructions for App Operation:
- Launch app.
- Click button for Set Directory 1. Choose a directory for comparison. Directory should include files or folders.
- Click button for Set Directory 2. Choose a directory for comparison. Directory should include files or folders.
- The left/right lists will update to show files/folders and a comparison status green/red checkmark/x to indicate comparison results. A green checkmark indicates the item appeared in the other list. An X indicates no match was found for selected comparison parameter.
- Toggle toolbar buttons appropriately.
- Change 'Comparison' toolbar selection for desired comparison. E.g. choosing 'Name' will compare file/folder names between the two lists.
- Change 'Filter' for desired filtered result for Lists.
- Double-click a list's file/folder to launch the item.
- Right-click a list's file/folder to see 'Open' to launch the item.
- Right-click pathbar along bottom to see 'Open' to open the path location in Finder.