Skim Through Audio
Audio Slide for macOS - Help
How To Use Audio Slide to Skim through Audio Files on macOS
- Click the 'Choose Audio Directory' button in toolbar to locate a directory containing audio files. Typical audio files like mp3 and m4a are supported. If Quick Look can play it, it'll likely work. Audio will be loaded into a background collection and default to showing the first audio item from list. Audio items in collection will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Use the 'Clear App Data' button to remove the audio directory reference from Audio Slide app. Clear App Data doesn't affect any files stored on computer.
- Use the Slider along the bottom to drag left/right. Moving the slider will switch between audio files from the chosen directory. Slider will only be visible if there are two or more audio items.
- Along the bottom of the UI will show the selected audio file name. Hovering above the audio file's name with the mouse cursor will show a tooltip of the audio file path. To the bottom right corner lists the audio directory count.
- Right-click the audio item's name and choose 'Show in Finder' to open the macOS Finder to the selected audio item's directory.